How much does Burnie Burns make a year? What is his Net Worth?
Burnie Burns is an American scriptwriter, actor, filmmaker, comedian, as well as a host. Currently, he is a senator from Vermont, and though a Democrat at the moment, he is the longest-serving independent in the United States congressional history. Also, he is Rooster Teeth’s chief creative officer but he is best known for his work on Red vs Blue series.
Burnie has earned a decent amount of salary and net worth from his career as a scriptwriter, actor, comedian, and a host. Scroll the screen to know more about his net worth, house, career, and other quicks facts.
How much does Burnie Burns make in a year? What is his Net Worth?
Burnie Burns Net Worth & Salary: Burnie earns a decent amount of salary and his total salary has boosted his net worth. Burns is an American filmmaker who has an estimated net worth of around $5 million. However, his annual salary is still missing from the media.
He might have earned some amount of money from various advertisements and endorsements. Moreover, other information regarding his car and houses is not available at the moment.
Looking at his successful career, we can assume that Burnie might be living a lavish lifestyle with his family in a lavish mansion. Also, he often goes on a long vacation with his friends and family.
Burnie Burns’s Career
Burnie started video production at K29HW-D in Texas Student Television. Burns conducted interviews and reviewed films during his time with TSTV for the longest running television program in the world Sneak Peek. He wanted to make a movie in his final year of university with help from his roommates at that time Joel Heyman and Matt Hullum in the year 1997.
They made a budget movie and named it The Schedule during a short period. At that time, Burnie started his production career. As the film was not distributed properly and screened only in a few festivals, he got frustrated.
Later Burnie partnered Gus Sorola and Geoff Ramsey in one of their Internet ventures drunkgamers.com creating voiceover-enhanced videos of games for the website. Burns stated that the discussion was the spark for the whole series.
After that, he created a short trailer for Red vs. Blue and released it on 5th September 2002, on their website which was unable to make an impact and removed from the web. Also, he participated in episodes of a comedy show called midnight and the show called The Amazing Race in the year 2015.
He appeared in the short film called Hit, playing the role of Officer Harris and the comedy-drama, The Outfield in the year 2015. Burnie featured in a co-lead role in movie Slash in the year 2016. He is the owner of www.burnie.com at present and working as a producer and busy in acting as well.
Burnie Burns: Quick Facts
- Burnie Burns was born as Michael Justin on 18th January 1973, in Rochester, New York, the United States of America.
- As of 2019, he is 46 years old and his horoscope is Capricorn.
- Burnie’s father was a physics professor who worked on the Desertron Super Collider.
- Burnie holds an American nationality and belongs to French-Canadian ethnicity.
- He was given his nickname as Burnie by an Alief Elsik High School‘s senior to separate him from the many Michaels in his class.
- He earned a Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science in the year 1995 from The University of Texas at Austin.
- Burnie was a co-founder and Chef executive officer who is currently the chief creative officer of Rooster Teeth.
- Burnie has an estimated net worth of around $5 million.
- He engaged in American on-camera host, Ashley Jenkins on May 2016.
- He stands at a height of 6 feet 1 inch and his body weight is 89 kg.
- Burnie is active on some social networking sites such as Instagram and Twitter.