What is Catherine Bell’s Net worth? Also, Know More about Her Professional Career and Quick Facts
Catherine Bell is an American-Iranian actress, and producer who is best known for her portrayal as Lieutenant Colonel Sarah MacKenzie in the TV series, JAG. Also, Bell is famous for her roles in other television series such as Army Wives and The Good Witch. Bell, a former model who later turned to the professional actress. In the year 2017, she appeared in TV movie High-Rise Rescue starring opposite Greg Bryk.
What is Catherine Bell’s Net Worth in 2019?
Catherine Bell has an estimated net worth of around $15 million. She gained a hefty amount of money from her acting and modeling career. Catherine was a cast of commercially successful hit movie Bruce Almighty (2003) which earned more than $484.6 million at the Box Office.
Besides these, Catherine owns a lavish house in Hidden Hills, California, the United States. She bought the house for about $2.05 million in the year 2015. The lavish house covers the area of 3380 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Bell lives there with her fellow Scientology friend Brooke Daniels and her two children. Also, she is the proud owner of Mercedes-Benz which worth is around $34,475.
Professional Career of Catherine Bell
Catherine Bell made her first acting debut in the sitcom, Sugar, and Spice in the year 1990. She received her first breakthrough role as Sarah MacKenzie on the series, JAG in the year 1996. She appeared in the series until the year 2005. After that, she portrayed as Denise Sherwood in the Lifetime’s drama Army Wives in 2007 where she acted as the wife of a U.S. Army lieutenant colonel.
Moreover, she has also made an appearance in the hit movie, Bruce Almighty which is a high-concept comedy movie. The movie, Bruce Almighty was released on 14th May 2003 where she featured alongside Jim Carrey, Morgan Freeman, Jennifer Aniston, and Lisa Ann Walter. Later, she portrayed the lead role as Cassandra Nightingale in the Hallmark Channel’s TV film, The Good Witch in the year 2008.
Also, Catherine worked as a co-executive producer for all the movies. She has also appeared in other Hallmark movie, The Last Man Standing. In the year 2017, Bell appeared in several projects like Home for Christmas Day, High-Rise Rescue, as well as Battle of the Network Stars. In the year 2006, she nominated for a Saturn Award under the category Best Supporting Actress on Television.
Quick Facts: Catherine Bell
- Catherine Bell was born as Catherine Lisa Bell on 14th August 1968, London, England, the United Kingdom to Scotsman Peter Bell (father) and Iranian Mina Ezzati (mother).
- As of 2019, she is 51 years old and her horoscope is Leo.
- She attended the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), where she considered a career in medicine and research.
- Catherine Bell has an estimated net worth of around $15 million.
- Previously, she was married to Adam Beason, who is a screenwriter.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet and 9 inches and weighs around 67 kg.
- Catherine Bell is quite active on various social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.