Who is the Wife of CEO of Fubu The Collection, LLC’ Daymond John? How many Kids Does he Have?
Among the list of top business people and entrepreneurs, Daymond John stands separately with the title of the founder as well as a Chief Executive Officer of FUBU.
Daymond is also a family man. If so then who is his wife? Read the full article in order to know further information regarding his marital relationship as well as a wife.
Who is Daymond John’s Wife?
Daymond John was married to his ex-wife whose identity has still remained a mystery. The couple has two daughters named Yasmeen and Destiny. After parting ways with his mysterious ex-wife, he decided to move on and started dating Heather Taras. Daymond purposed his lady love and got engaged in September 2016 on the set of Shark Tank. With his fiancee, he has shared a daughter named Minka, who is his third daughter.
Daymond also told Us Weekly that he has prepared a 9.5-carat emerald-cut diamond ring for his fiance. A year after his engagement, Daymond attended the 2017 Gersh Emmy Party with his soon-to-be wife, Heather. Furthermore, they have not yet given any sign of separation.
The couple is living a happy life in a beautiful house resides in Brooklyn, New York, the United States. Besides, he has not yet revealed any further information regarding his any extramarital affairs and relationship with any other girls except one.
Daymond John’s Books
John has released three books throughout his career, including Display of Power, The Brand Within, The Power of Broke, and Rise & Grind. Display of Power is written by Daymond with New York Times best-selling collaborator, Daniel Paisner. His other book Power of Broke was written in the year 2016. He is featured various success stories from entrepreneurs such as Kevin Plank, Steve Aoki, Gigi Butler, and Mo Bridges.
The Power of Broke appeared on the Wall Street Journal and New York Times bestseller lists and has received an NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Instructional Literary Work. In January 2018, John released his 4th book, Rise & Grind which became a New York Times and Wall Street Journal best-seller.
How many Kids Does Daymond John have?
Daymond John welcomed a baby with his fiance, Heather on 2nd March 2016. The baby was their first child, a daughter whom they named Minka Jagger John. Also, he has two children, daughters Yasmeen John and Destiny John, from a previous relationship, probably his marriage, the details of which are not given.
Altogether Daymond has three daughters and he is taking good care of them. As of now, he is living a happy life with his three kids and fiancee.
Interesting Facts of Daymond John
- Daymond John was born on 23rd February 1969, in Brooklyn, New York City, the United States of America.
- As of 2019, he is 50 years old and his birth sign is Pisces.
- He is the son of Garfield John (father) and Margot John (mother).
- Daymond hols an American nationality and belongs to the Afro-American ethnical background.
- He attended Bayside High School where he participated in a program which allowed him to work a full-time job and also attend school on an alternating weekly basis.
- He has received the Brandweek Marketer of the Year, the Advertising Age Marketing 1000 Award for Outstanding Ad Campaign, the NAACP Entrepreneurs of the Year Award, the Essence Award, Crain’s New York Business Forty Under Forty Award and so on.
- Daymond has an estimated net worth of around $300 million as of 2019.
- He engaged to his girlfriend, Heather Taras in September 2016.
- He has three daughters, Yasmeen John, Minka Jagger John, and Destiny John.
- John stands at a tall height of 5 feet 7 inches.
- John is active on various social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.