What is the Net Worth and Salary of Poppy Montgomery?
Poppy Montgomery is an Australian-American actress who is best known for her roles in Without a Trace (2002- 2009) and Unforgettable (2011-2016). She has played FBI specialist Samantha Spade on the CBS puzzle show Without a Trace from 2002 to 2009 and played Detective Carrie Wells on the CBS/A&E police dramatization Unforgettable from 2011 to 2016.
Being a part of the entertainment industry for more than 2 decades, she might have earned a massive amount of net worth. Today we are discussing her net worth, salary, career and other many more interesting facts below:
What is Poppy Montgomery’s Net Worth and Salary?
Poppy Montgomery Net Worth and Salary: Poppy Montgomery has an estimated net worth of around $8 million as of 2019. Apart from her own net-worth, she is married to a famous Microsoft Executive Shawn Sanford, who earns around $171k monthly salary. Poppy earns more than $85k per episode from her work. However, her annual salary is not available at the moment.
|Net Worth in 2019||$8 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
House and Cars
In November 2013, she purchased a home for $3.6 million on a brand new home in the Brentwood neighborhood of Los Angeles. The house consists of a stunning 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathrooms, 3,089 square foot Spanish-style hacienda. Moreover, Poppy sold her previous home for around $2.88 million on 16th April 2013.
In January 2005, Poppy originally paid $3.1 million for the home. In the year 2015, she bought the house for $4.8 million in Pacific Palisades, Los Angeles, California. The house features the five-bedroom two-story, which features two family rooms. Well so far, it seems that she has a Jeep Wrangler which costs more than $21.91k.
Professional Career of Poppy Montgomery
Poppy Montgomery immigrated to Los Angeles, where her professional career started. She started her acting career appearing in several small television roles such as a TV series NYPD Blue. She made her biggest breakthrough after she won the role of Marilyn Monroe in the CBS series Blonde.
Movies and TV Series
She was offered a starring role in the CBS mystery drama entitled Without a Trace where she acted as Samantha Spade from 2002 to 2009 alongside Enrique Murciano and Roselyn Sanchez. Also, Poppy appeared as JK Rowling in the movie, Magic Beyond Words and began starring as Carrie Wells on the police drama, Unforgettable in the year 2011.
After four years, she acted in the TV movie titled Signed, Sealed, Delivered From Paris, With Love. Later, she played Angela in the TV film A Surrogate’s Nightmare.
Poppy Montgomery’s Awards and Nomination
Poppy Montgomery has so far been nominated three times for her acting. So far, she has not won any awards till date. In the year 2001, Online Film and TV Association nominated her for Best Actress in a Motion Picture or Miniseries for Blonde. Similarly, in the year 2004, Screen Actors Guild Awards nominated Poppy for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series for Without a Trace.
Poppy’s most recent nomination which was in the year 2013 was by Canadian Screen Awards for Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role in a Dramatic Program which was for Magic Beyond Words: The J.K. Rowling Story.
Interesting Facts of Poppy Montgomery
- Poppy Montgomery was born as Poppy Petal Emma Elizabeth Deveraux Donaghue on 15th June 1972 in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia to American parents.
- As of 2019, her age is 47 years old while her horoscope is Gemini.
- She is the daughter of Phil Donaghue (father) and Nicola Montogomery (mother).
- Her father was an economic scientist while her mother is a restaurateur.
- She grew up with her six siblings Jethro, Marigold, Rosie, Lily, and Daisy Donaghue.
- Poppy holds an Australian-American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnical background.
- She disliked school and at the age of 15, she expelled from six different private institutions.
- She appeared in several small TV roles in the late-90s like NYPD Blue.
- Poppy has an estimated net worth of around $8 million as of 2019.
- She tied the wedding knot with Shawn Sanford in the year 2014.
- Poppy has three children named, Jackson, Violet, and Gus Monroe.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches while her body weighs around 62 kg.
- Further, Poppy is active on various social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.